The QPQ (Quench Polish Quench) process is an advanced Black Nitriding process, which augments the standard Nu-Tride process. Enhancing corrosion resistance involves a secondary polishing operation, followed by re-oxidation to produce a lustrous black finish as well as case hardening the steel. Tests show significant reduction in wear to components subjected to black nitride over standard parkerizing methods.
- 5.56/.223/.300 Black Out
- Full Auto Capable
- 9310 MPI and HPT Tested bBolt
- Case Hardened 8620 Carrier
- 4130 Gas Key
- Grade 8 Hardware With Proper Staking
- Gas Key Sealed With Permatex No.3
- 8740 Hard Chrome Firing Pin
- Black Nitride Treated For Reduced Friction And Increased Longevity
- Proudly Made In The U.S.A
- Manufactured By: Toolcraft, Inc.
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty