Modular MLOK™ Rail System 15"
When we arrived at the 2016 Shotshow our number one goal was to find a ultra lite Mlok rail that didn't effect strength or reliability. We looked at the top name brands from Troy to Daniel Defense and although impressed just not what we where looking for. Stopping at the ERGO booth we talked with Mike the representative for the west coast and told him our dilemma. That is when Mike let us know that not only do they make one of the best grips on the market but they also make The ERGO Superlite Mlok system. We truly feel this is one of the nicest Mlok rails we have come across and personally run these on our builds.Part #: 4820-15
The ERGO SuperLite™ Modular Free Float MLOK™ Rail System provides a 1.8”
outside diameter and a 1.35” inside diameter designed to create a clean and sleek
Weighs 10.6 ounces
profile. Ventilation cutouts aid in rapid cooling, and provide substantial weight
The ERGO SuperLite™ Modular MLOK Rail System, MLOK™ slots are located at the
3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions allowing users to run with or without rail covers. The
MLOK rail provides multiple attachment locations for Ergo MLOK accessories including
Ergo WedgeLok®; slot covers and as a host to all other MLOK compatible products.
Manufactured entirely in the USA from 6061 T6 aluminum, and Type III Class 2
hardcoat black anodized. The ERGO SuperLite™ Modular MLOK™ Rail System is
available in two lengths, model #4820-12 12” and model #4820-15 15”.
Installation is simple using a standard ½” drive 1 3/16” crow foot wrench (not included),
and all necessary mounting hardware is included.
- 6061 T6 construction
- Type III Class 2 Hard-coat black anodized finish
- Lightweight one piece free float design
- MLOK™ design accepts Ergo and all other MLOK™ compatible accessories
- Full length, seamless Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Scalloped Picatinny rail slots for comfort
- Sleek 1.8” outside and a 1.35” inside diameter
- For AR-15/M16 platforms (Not AR-10, SR25, etc.)
- Available in 12”, and 15” lengths
- Made to Magpul™ M-LOK™ specifications
Made entirely in the USA.