The Strike Industries AR 15 Trigger Hammer Jig gives you the ability to fully assemble and test your trigger before installation. With the skeltonized frame it allows you to see full operation of the sear, hammer, and disconnector engagement points while under normal spring tension. A must have for anyone looking at building or customizing the AR 15 and variant rifle system.
- Enables you to practice installing the trigger without taking a chance at scratching your rifle
- Clear visibility to see all the moving parts of the trigger while in motion
- Allows you to demonstrate how the trigger works
- Able to dry fire the trigger without damaging the jig or other internal parts to check for -functionality
- Allows you to mount the jig in a vise and adjust for trigger pull without having the rifle present
- Hammer bumper
- You can also install selector switch and pistol grip.